Valley Pain Consultants is a referral-based practice. As such, if you contact one of our offices to schedule an appointment, we will need you to provide the following information in order to schedule your appointment:
- Referral from your physician (regardless of whether your insurance carrier requires it)
- The name of your primary care physician
- A list of pain medications you take and how they are taken (dosage and frequency)
- Imaging studies (MRI, CT, X-ray)
- Treatment records from previous pain physicians
- Insurance information
- To schedule an appointment, please call 480.467.CARE (2273).
For your convenience, please bring a completed New Patient Packet with you to your initial visit to Valley Pain Consultants.
As a courtesy to our providers and other patients, Valley has implemented a “Cancellation/No-Show” policy.Patient Portal