“I became an anesthesiologist to save lives; I became a pain physician to change lives.
Pain and aging impact every person’s life, and I endeavor to provide the latest evidence-based treatments with the ultimate goal of improving function, activity, health and happiness in my patients. I combine the tried-and-true foundations of interventional pain management, such as epidural steroid injections, with emerging cutting-edge technologies, such as basivertebral nerve radiofrequency ablation, Vertiflex Superion, minimally invasive lumbar decompression, kyphoplasty, spinal cord stimulation, and peripheral nerve stimulation.
I love Arizona because people live here for the active lifestyle, whether that means walking your dog, wrestling with your children, or playing 18 holes of golf. In our consultation, I will tailor a made-to-measure treatment plan that fits your personal needs, lifestyle, and functional goals.”
- MD – Penn State College of Medicine, PA
- Pain Medicine – University of Arizona, AZ
- Anesthesiology – Mount Sinai St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospitals, NY
- Diplomate, American Board of Anesthesiology in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
- The American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Spine Intervention Society
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine